TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing Mann & Salwa for your upcoming event. Our staff and management are committed to providing all the professional services required to make your event an absolute success. As with most successful businesses, certain guidelines and procedures will help ensure your requests and our requirements are understood. Please review the following terms and conditions and contact your catering coordinator with any questions.
1. Guaranteed Guest Count. You must submit the guaranteed number
of guests (the guest count) for your event at the time of confirmation. The number of guests count should not vary more than 5-10% at the time when menu is confirmed than at the booking time. If the actual number of your guests at the time of the event is larger than the guest count, you will be charged for the additional guests in attendance at the per guest rate stated in the proposal. The management will not discount or reduce the contract price if the actual number of your guests at the time of the event is less than the guest count confirmed. Food will be prepared only for 10% in excess, over the guaranteed number of guests confirmed. If the number of persons exceed over 15% of guaranteed number of guests, the company would not be able to ensure consistency in the quality of food and service.
2. Payment and Deposits. You must pay a non-refundable deposit equal to 30% of the total contract price stated in the proposal at the time of booking confirmation. Your failure to pay the deposit on time shall render this catering contract null and void. We accept payments made by Cash, Credit/Debit Card, Cheque (Local Cheque only). You must pay the balance due no later than 15 days prior to the event date. Your failure to pay the balance due on time shall be considered a cancellation of this catering contract. Any event booked less than 10 days from the event date must be paid in full at the time of booking. Kindly submit a copy of PAN/TAN card for the billing.
3. Cancellations and Refunds. All amendments & cancellations must be made approximately 45 days prior to the event, or else the advance deposited for the arrangements will be retained.
4. Taxes. In addition to the contract price, you will be charged and responsible to pay all applicable government, state and local taxes. If you are a tax exempt company, you must submit the tax exemption certificate no later than 10 days prior to the event date.
5. Rentals and Event Coordination Services. Catering coordinator can manage all of your event needs, including event coordination for weddings and corporate events, staffing, and providing tables, chairs, linens, china and floral arrangements. Rentals and event coordination services are charged in addition to catering services. Contact our catering coordinator for more information.
6. Extra Services. VIP Stewardess & VIP Stewards if required will be on additional charges. Sajjangouth arrangements will be charged extra & will be provided only for 30 persons. Sit down dining arrangements will be charged and number can be decided on event based.
7.0utstation Events. Outstation catering charges will be extra. The client need to arrange for the accommodation and basic necessities required for staff and as well as for the event.
8. Natural Calamities. Caterers performance is contingent upon
the absence of strikes, labour disputes, accidents, severe weather, or any other cause beyond the caterers control. The caterer assumes no responsibility in the event the facility is unwilling or unable to have the event take place on the event date. Caterer, may, at its sole discretion, make reasonable substitutions to menu, equipment, and other services listed on the invoice.
9. Damages. The client is responsible for directing their contractors to observe the company guidelines & the client is solely responsible for any damages caused by them or the contractor to any material/ equipments.
10. Outside Food. Outside food and beverages will not be permitted during the event.
11. Guest's Belongings. Management will not be responsible for any loss of guests belongings during the function.
Mann and Salwa Caterers Management